Oct 31, 2009

I have the time, finally.

Went to walk and shop around with Ru Jin and Chin Yee. It was quite tiring. But it was only in the city of Perth. How small.

A chance to see whether I have gain any fat.
Checked. I still have the hip.
Do I look tall to you guys? Hmmm.

Anyway, each of us bought dresses, different style ones. Coincident lah. I bought 2 pieces of white dress. A plain white one. I don't like flowers lah. It doesn't look like how you see it. HAHAHA.

One of it. Sorry for the poor lighting.
Show you guys the 2nd piece when we meet up in M'sia. :)

Then, we had Japanese food for dinner. I can't recall the name of the restaurant at all. Anyway, we had udon chicken noodle and some sushi. I was, surprisingly, quite full after ONLY 2 plates of sushi and the udon. I was abnormal for the past few days.

Finally, thanks for the day. Only the girls, of course. HAHAHA.

Chin Yee and Chun Wai. :)

Ru Jin and Chun Loong. :)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus