Oct 4, 2009

I'm still in Hell

Gosh.

*looking at my scheduled work*

Progress test, 2 days later.
1 client strategy proposal due next week.
1 presentation on next week.
Another presentation on the week after. *half dead*
One more presentation on the week after that week. *roll eyes*
1 reflection paper due after 2 weeks.
2 take home exams and a group project due on the same date. *faint*

Can die la. T_T

One good thing is, I'm doing my portfolio now, a week ahead. Hoping next week can have more time doing other assessments. Everything is piling up on this October!! How am I gonna produce good work?! =(

Heaven, wait for me.
Wenni, we shall meet at the entrance of heaven. Miss you so much!!

*
Can someone give me some love?


3 stars*:

cheahwey said...

I'll try to stay awake in the day so you can come hug me :)

WεNиi임 said...

Haha..you still can't get away from the heaven-hell thingy?!
Yahoo..we can ride on the cloud!! haha..
*it's getting ridiculous!*

♥ x million :P

_VeL_ said...

Hwey, you should stay awake on the day!! Don't terbalik your sleeping hours la.

Wenni, I'll not over it until I reach HEAVEN!! HAHAHA.

Thank you for your love. =)

Deposit Bonus