Oct 25, 2009

It's always about ❤

Been eating breads this week. ONLY breads. Our fridge is empty. :(
No time to go for grocery and cook. After this week, I'll be FREEEE! So excited.

I'm trying to wait patiently. Days are getting lesser. :)

당신을 사랑합니다 . It means "I love you". So long man. If Korean write love letter, must be so damn long wei. Chinese one so short. 我爱你. German Italian one also quite short - ti amo. You see. X)

Sometimes I would imagine the scene we stay together. 一打开眼睛,就看到你. I wonder will he make breakfast for me wehh. Looks like I'll make for him more loh. Lazy fella.

This days been sleeping very late. Even when I was very tired, I can't fall asleep right away when I got on my bed. So torturing. Don't know next time will like that or not when we stay together. If I will, I'll wake him up no matter what time is it. Hehehe. So bad weh. HAHAHA

2 stars*:

Deng said...

ti amo sounds more like italian. German is ich something..

Anyway, Hwey and I were wondering whether to buy groceries anot. Or just live through the few more weeks eating whatever or tapau-ing.

What say you?

_VeL_ said...

Ya, ti amo is Italian. Wrong info given tim.

I think I'll go Coles and see what can buy that can make instantly. I can't live through with only breads. My face is becoming fat sui min bao.

If you both don't want to, I'll go myself lah.

Deposit Bonus