Oct 12, 2009

Let's have some fun!

We missed the cleaning inspection this week!! How nice is it. I don't have to mop the floor! HAHAHA. But felt bad for the cleaner thou. She cleaned the whole house for us. At least the stove is so clean now. *wink*

Apparently, the office forgot to post up the notice in our dorm. So no one did any of the duties. And, this morning I saw the cleaner came into the shower room. Both of us were looking weird. Then Hwey came out from the toilet. HAHAHA

Thank you so much for cleaning the house for us. :)

*

Have to vomit out an executive summary and introduction for the proposal. Pretty simple. It's gonna be a quick one.

*

We're going to a park at Armadale this Saturday. Full of spring flowes, according to my Aunt. Hopefully it's a nice one. Helps to relax my muscles and all. HAHAHA.

Although many things are piling up for this coming two weeks, but we really should take some time out to relax. Not just work everyday. So dull. Life isn't all about work or scoring for assignments and exams.

Basically, I feel that even I didn't do well for the exam, it's okay. At least I learnt from the unit. It's not about scoring all the time. To me, at least it's not.

*

So happy! Counting down days. Weeeeeee. :)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus