Oct 1, 2009

New Template

Again. 一时兴起, so I went to search for it. Eliminate a few, came to this one. Hope you guys will get use to this new one. =)

Now I know, work can make people forget about hunger. I woke up at 12p.m., then i began the search and did everything like the codes all. I even search for codes of the colours. Because the one it came with wasn't really nice. Then I had to figure out which part is which one to change the code of the colour. *phew*

Till, 3p.m.!! Only I look for food. I had chocolate mini roll that bought last week. Finally. My brunch. Sigh.

I wanna see him. His face, for real. Haven't webcam with him for few days. He's busy working till late night and off to bed after bath. So tired. When I talked on the phone with him, the mood just went off. I wasn't able to make myself smile anymore. 女人就是这么善变.

我很想告诉他, 我是那么的想他!

2 stars*:

WεNиi임 said...

Eh, so ngam one. Both of us changed layout on the same day. Haha! (telepathy) >.<

Lovely one..I like the colour matching!

_VeL_ said...

HAHA. Thank you Wenni!!
I love yours too. Simple and white. =)

Deposit Bonus