Oct 5, 2009

On progress

I'm persuading my brother to come for my graduation ceremony on February. Hehe. The main purpose is to be my photographer. Guess what?

He is considering!! *Happy*

But the air ticket fare is around RM1,200 to RM1,400. Depends on which airline he wants to take la. I really hope he could come along. =)

He wanted to check whether there is any holiday package, which includes hotel and places to visit. But it's a waste of money la. Just rent a car and I'll be his tour guide, much better. HAHAHA.

How good if dad could sponsor his air ticket too? Then he doesn't even have to think.
*the impossibility* Just nod his head then can already. I wish.

I'm still not sure whether my dad is coming along. Ah, lazy to SMS him. I wonder he'll reply or not. Call ah, waste of my credit. *so filial la me* Well, he didn't call me even once before. Haha.

Ahh, I really hope my brother could come. HOW?
If spend a little of money can exchange some happiness, why not la? Daddy, I hope you would read this. Or maybe I should text you this. =/

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus