Oct 18, 2009

A simple picnic

Take home exams are releasing tomorrow. I still haven't done my Econometrics project yet. How? HOW? HOW? They're all due on the same date. Die lah. I don't know how to start the project. 见步行步咯. =/

Anyway, we went to Araluen Park yesterday. The place is quite nice. But because it's Spring, there was so many flying insects. So annoying. Or maybe because it's surrounded by trees.

We brought our sandwiches, made by ourselves. Quite nice wan leh. :)
The group brought their food too. Fried rice, chicken wings, jelly, snacks, juices. Only get to tried a few.


The teahouse in the park. Look quite nice lah but it was closed.


I think Hwey wouldn't want her picture to be publish here. So I deleted it after uploaded it. HAHAHA.

Teing & I.

A funny conversation.
Hwey: It focus on your 'CUP'.
Me: *moved away my cup*
Hwey: Your 'CUP'.
Me: Gosh.
Teing: You should say CUPS.
Me: Wth. *speechless*

5 stars*:

Ken Wooi said...

nice picnic.. =)

kenwooi.com

cheahwey said...

you're a smart girl. good thinking.

_VeL_ said...

Kenwooi: Thanks.

Hwey: What lah? Teasing or praising?

nicole said...

wah teing look so "chan"

_VeL_ said...

Where "chan" than me??? My face more "chan". :(

Deposit Bonus