Nov 6, 2009

I need more love.

Since I knew I have to work real hard to pass the blardy Econometrics, I feel...pushed. STRESSED OUT! I feel real pain in the ass. Gosh.

My parents chatted with me in MSN. My dad was funny. He asked me, why silly faces. HAhaHAhahA. If you're curious, it's my MSN display name. Then I told him, I like silly faces. When it was my mom's turn to talk to me. She said, my dad been asking her about the silly faces. HaHAhahAha. Since when my dad is so curious about what I wrote. Hmmm. I feel my dad has changed ever since I was away from home.

Anyway, I miss home so much!! My cats, my maids, my room. Most importantly, my family! I have decided. I'll give them a hug every day when I'm back. I wish to spread the love in the family. :)

The only thing that could 'sweeten' me now is the cinnamon doughnuts. They're sweet. I wish hubby could do something to 'sweeten' my days even more. But I know he's so busy right now. I just hope everything can be over soon before I even realise. I just hope it will.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus