Nov 6, 2009

One of a kind

Just finish webcam with hubby. 4a.m. leh. I'm not feeling tired yet. So cool. HAhaHahaHAha. But, it's all worth it when I watched his stupid - acting faces. His silly faces always make me smile. I miss it so much. Feel so sweet.

It's what I look forward to for every night. His face is what I always wanna see. He's one of a kind. That's the reason I was attracted to him, until now. He's the best guy I've ever met and I believe there's nobody like him. He's not perfect but he have some kind of personality that's really special. I can't describe it either. I must say, I'm lucky to have him. :)

*

Checked my driver license yesterday. Only I realised, it expired on last month. HaHAhahA. Luckily the plan of hiring a car is cancelled. Otherwise, potong steam loh. Excited for nothing. Hwey was thinking driving to the airport some more. We stick to the cab plan at the end.

*

Someone surprised me this evening. It's Jonathan, dad's friend's son who's studying in Curtin as well. He looked for me in FB chat, surprisingly. Apparently, he'll be taking Master in Commerce, either in Melbourne or Sydney. He's still thinking. Oh, and he lives in Seputeh in M'sia. So near to Mid Valley! Suddenly, all this popped out. So yeah. HaHAhaHa. But, he's still not in my favourite list thou.

*

I'm thinking what to pack back home. Which stuffs I should leave here first leh?

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus