Nov 22, 2009

The slaughter of Calderon Dophins

Opened an email just now, with the title of "shame of Denmark". In my mind, I thought it would be something about environment being polluted or building issues. Turned out, it's the slaughter of Calderon dolphins!! F*** those Denmark people.

I have several pictures shown in the email. I believe most of my friends received it as I forwarded it to my buddies list. The Denmark's Government should really stop this nonsense! What the hell is this! Killing the dolphins just to prove that they have evolved?!! To prove they have enter the adulthood?!! It happened every year! What to prove? Go hell!! It's the same cruelty of killing human beings. They should really open their mind and realise the cruelty.

Denmark's Government!! Do something about it!! You can't just let them continue killing them and break everyone's heart by just seeing the pictures. I can't imagine how can they all stood there and watch those teens killing the dolphins with the hocks!!

Maybe you can't define the cruelty. But, killing ANY living creatures is cruel!! Not to count in cockroaches, lizards, etc. They just multiplied in a minute. Dolphins are near to instinction!

What can we actually do to stop all this?? Signing the petition will really helps?

1 stars*:

cheahwey said...

write a letter to the relevant danish government department. or to their prime minister. usually this methods require grassroots effort - everyone doing it together.

Deposit Bonus