Dec 8, 2009

Why? WHY?

PC Fair is finally over. Tired like hell. But I feel I get fatter in this 2 days. Why? WHY? I should get even thinner. :( Thanks to my Mom lah. She spent us good food every night after the PC Fair ended. I stuffed myself with lots of food. T__T

Anyway, something happened on the 3rd day which I do not and will not talk about it. Although Wayne did not know what happened, but he still made up my day and brought me a lot of happiness. Sayang him a lot! Just to make me smile, he did a lot of silly stuffs. He can make me smile while I was crying. HAHAHAHA.

So tomorrow will be the BBQ Day, for Chia Li's birthday. I still haven't get her a present yet lah. This few days have been busy and rested at home today. Hopefully tomorrow will have some time to hunt her a present. :)

Not really in a good mood for a party. I don't feel excited as before. Why ah?

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus