Jan 19, 2010

18 days left.

Counting down to 18 days. How fast is that. It's only around 2 weeks plus left. He's going to stay with me for a week in Brisbane and off to Tasmania after that. I guess I'll be even sadder. Who cares. Enjoy the current moment ma. Happy first then only sad loh. X)

We're going for a medical check up and chest x-ray tomorrow for the sake of the visa. It's the one last step to take. Sometimes, I want it to be done. Sometimes, I wish something has got into our way. If someone ever know what I mean.

Wanted to buy our air ticket online just now. But..ngek. The website declined my credit card AGAIN. Same thing happened in Perth too. Only Air Asia website. How could it be?! Platinum credit card okay. KNS. Gotta use my dad's credit card loh later.

Haven't settle a place to stay yet. But I have several offers on hand already. Still considering which place to settle in.

Top choice: $125 per week. 15 minutes walk to Uni. A 28 years old air hostess as house mate. Fully furnished. Everything seems great lah. But I scared boring lah. Journey to Uni is so near. Scared I'll have no life again.

On the other hand, I guess I have to start buying daily products again to bring over later. Hopefully it won't overweight or underweight. Ngam ngam hou then very good lah. HAHAHAHA.

Nothing much to talk about. I guess that's it. Just write to announce. *sweat*

1 stars*:

Deng said...

Air hostess ah?? Your prospective housemate may not even be in that much if she flies often.

But you like la. =)

$125 very cheap wert. Journey to uni near only good ma. Can sleep longer. Want to go out with friends also can more comfy. Go home quickly, change or whatever, then can go out.

Some more you make friends so easily, scared what wor.

Deposit Bonus