Jan 5, 2010

The breaking news.

I guess not many of you knows about it yet. Wayne will be going to Tasmania, while I'll be staying in Queensland. This time, I'll be living independently, seriously. WooOooHoOOo. Excited. NOT.

Anyway, I accepted it and faced it. So, one more year of separation. I can do it. I know, he doesn't feel better either. We are tough people. HAHAHAHA.

I realised I'm really a lucky bitch. A picture of family. Nice house. A Car. Adequate finance. Pinky phone. Open minded parents. Perfect boyfriend. A sista who always find me for lunch/ dinner. A brother who find me when he's bored. What else do I lack of?

But I still sigh-ing these days. As if there's lots of problems to think. But, everything can be solved easily. I totally understand that, they want me to know money is hard to earn and I should appreciate what they can provide me. But, it makes me feel bad. Feels so wrong to live in a rich family.

Hopefully, I'll get to know new friends in QUT lah. :)

So yep. Sigh. So much things to worry about.

Oh. It's his birthday coming soon. Candle light dinner? Sound good hor? Heehehe. It's the only thing I'm looking forward to. Thank you for giving me so much happiness yesterday. I'm liking your romance side. :)

4 stars*:

dex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dex said...

At last, u did it..hahahaahha

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to congratulate you for such a terrific quality site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Edwyn Sammy
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/animal-party-supplies.html]animal Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to thank you for such a terrific made site!
I was sure this would be a nice way to make my first post!
If you want to collect fortune it is usually a clever conclusion to begin a savings or investing plan as early in life as achievable. But don't worry if you have not started saving your capital until later on in life. As a consequence of honest work, that is looking up on the best investment vehicles for your money you can slowly but surely increase your finances so that it extends to a huge sum by the period you wish to retire. Watch all of the applicable asset classes from stocks to real estate as investments for your money. A wisely diversified portfolio of investments in different asset classes will help your money swell throughout the years.

-Avis Christon
[url=http://urwealthy.com]currency conversion [/url]

Deposit Bonus