Jan 13, 2010

Candle Light Dinner

On his birthday, we can't think of any plan at all. Instead of forcing ourselves going to places that we didn't want to and simply waste the money, we decided to postpone it.

So, I came out with this candle light dinner idea. Did some research for this dinner, just for HIM. It's all worth it. :)

Made this all by myself. *proudofmyself*
Chicken chop, mash potatoes, coleslaw, and crinkle cut fries. *Weeee*
So glad he loves all of it, especially the mash potatoes with the gravy. :)

The birthday boy.
Excuse me for the bad background editing skill. X)

The ambience. Kinda miss the lighting.

The happie boy and I.
Self timer picha! Love the feel weh. :)

Food's done.
Time to sip the sparkling juice. Not red wine lah. X)

It's my first time making a candle light dinner for him. I'm so glad that he loved and enjoyed it. Anyway...Again..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

May all your wishes come true.

Let's hope we'll get to celebrate our 6th anniversary in Brisbane next month. :)

4 stars*:

cheahwey said...

wow, it looks really good.
how'd you make the gravy?

_VeL_ said...

Thanks. :)

I got the recipe from a website. It contains light soya sauce, worcestershire sauce, pepper, onion, garlic, flour and water. Cook till it thicken lah. Wala! Done. :)

It tasted okay, except it's a little too salty. But he said it's nice to eat with the mash potatoes. XD

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big initial investment.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who utilizes your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the income with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
[url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

hy said...

Haha ^^ wat can I say? I also postponed his bday, and planning to cook for him as well.wat a coeincident ^^ well done Vel!

Deposit Bonus