Feb 11, 2010

He's leaving me soon.

This day, finally has come. The day, where he leaves me here and fly there by himself.

I feel sad, because I'm not gonna be there to share the fear with him. I feel extremely grateful because he came with me and let me start my life here without so much fear. We took bus together, lost our ways together, explore the place together, and inspect the place where I'll be staying, together.

No matter how sad I am, I'll try to stay happy. I hope he could fly there without worrying me too much. I hope, I can; he can; we can do this. *talkeasydohard*

*

Anyway, I've found a place to stay which is at City. The place called City. HAHAHAHA. $150 per week. Fully furnished, bills and internet included. It's the best compared with others. I realised there's so many cottage and wooden house in Brisbane. Kinda hot at the noon. I guess I can get over it. =]

Moving into my new place at 6pm later. And, having dinner with our new friend at City later. Korean food!! Hahaha. =]

I'll upload some pictures soon. Kinda lazy to transfer pictures from my camera.

2 stars*:

cheahwey said...

this new friend your room mate?
what do you mean you're living in City? Living in THE City or living in a place named City (apartment/location)?

_VeL_ said...

No lah. This new friend, is Wayne's friend's friend's friend. Seriously. We were staying at their house for this few days. Kinda friendly and we talked a lot. So yep.

I'm living in a place called City, which is quite near to the city. But, the street name outside my house is called Petrie Terrace.

Deposit Bonus