Mar 19, 2010

Life's so far.

I should update my blog, for the sake of updating. With some pictures. =)

Days have been going quite well. So far so good. Mid semester tests are coming soon. So fast, a month has passed. It's already March! Hopefully this semester can faster over. =)

W been so busy ever since his semester started. University of Tasmania emphasis more on practical side, so it's so much harder than QUT. He kinda regret going there now. He should have go to James Cook instead. But who knows? Maybe James Cook is the same too. Anyway, he's trying so much harder now than before.

He had sore throat last week, and it was kinda serious. So he decided to buy 'pei pa gou'. Wanna guess how much it cost? AUD$17!! RM50+ after converting. He 'sam tong' ah. HahAHaHA. But what to do? It cured his sore throat. =)

That's how he looked like, when I asked him to check his FB.
So sam fu like that. HAHAHA.
He was thinking can confirm all the friend request or not. -.-

I also have this little 2 things in front of me to give me courage everyday. =)

The PC girl he bought for me as birthday present. It was the first gift from him. 7 years ago. And, a bottle of stars he folded for me.

One of my house mates cooked this delicious hotdog.


We had it with bread. Yummyyyyyy. =)

Jimmy cooked this curry chicken on the other day. Because he saw the chicken in Coles was cheap, so he bought it and decided to cook curry chicken. -.-

Tasted yummy too. The sauce is bottle wan la.

Also bought this fish fillet. $5 each box, contains 6 pieces. I got the seafood lemon grill sauce for $1.23! Taste so nice! =)


Oh, and my house has this very convenient thing! Don't have to boil water. HAHAHA. But it only has cold one. W keep asking me to boil, so I won't have any pain when my period comes. Sigh. But the kettle's metal thingy quite rusty. Don't feel like boiling water with it. =(

It also have ice cubes. Small ones and big ones. HAHAHA.


Looked out from my window, it has this very beautiful view when the sun almost set. Love the sky colour. =)


Finally, had some fun with my webcam the other day. XD

The sunlight shined into my room was too bright.
WooOoohOooOo. Wenni said I look funny and young with short hair. *Syiok*

7 stars*:

Anonymous said...

You could easily be making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forums[/URL], It's not a big surprise if you haven’t heard of it before. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or not-so-known methods to produce an income online.

cheahwey said...

Eh, at least microwave the water or something. Or don't regret drinking cold water when you're withering in pain.

Teing wants you to know we got 3 boxes of dory fish for $5/box.... Oh.. something just occurred to her. Oh, looks like we may not have gotten cheap fish after all! Hahaha... and she was all, "it's cheap!" when we were in coles.

_VeL_ said...

I'll try to microwave it next time.

The one I bought was Coles brand la. You have to see what's the price before cut, then only you know cheaper or not la. I can imagine her 'it's cheap!' expression. HAHAHAHA

kaeshiuh said...

shiok sendiri ar u hahaha

_VeL_ said...

Nobody syiok me, have to syiok sendiri lo. hahaha

WεNиi임 said...

Aiseh, why u do that funny face on that picture. LOL!

_VeL_ said...

What funny face on that picture??? HAHAHAHA. Don't make sense wan you. XD

Deposit Bonus