Apr 1, 2010

Complicated feelings

T, her husband and I went for photo shooting around the campus today. Thank goodness, the weather wasn't hot. It was cooling, chilling and comfortable. :)

I was in a good mood. :)

You know. There's a huge garden beside the campus. So we went there to take some pictures too. T's husband is using a Sony Alpha. The photos were awesome! I mean the quality. I wasn't a good model. T was!! She's really great in posing, NATURALLY. She have the gift. And T's husband was great in taking great angles. *Love*

That's T taking a picture of her husband. :)
Heavy camera. Both of our comment. HaHAha

I don't have the pictures with me right now. Will get from them someday, some time this week. :)

We're having Easter break from tomorrow onwards! For a week! *Happie*
Besides slacking, I have one assignment to complete and 3 subjects to study for mid semester exam. So, gonna try my very best in this break.

Btw, I was kinda disturbed by the video that was uploaded on FB yesterday night. About amputation..of a girl! Although I didn't watch it, but the comments they made caused me to not sleep well for the night. I sent the video to W, see what he gonna say after watching it. Then, he said he wanted to vomit after watching it. And, he kinda told me some part of what the guys did to the girl. Those guys are jerks! I hope they'll pay for the sin they made!

Jimmy saw I was kinda tired and I told him about it. He said I'm so emotional. -.- Then, he wanted me to show him the video. But they've deleted it on FB. He was sooooo curious. I was as well. But I really don't think I can take it. W said better not watch it.

I'm getting a little paranoid. It's like people around can be some kind of psycho or pervert. You'll never know what they're capable of and what they'll do to you. Now, I'm kinda scared walking alone, especially on the Tuesday nights. Shit.

I wish W is here with me now. I feel safe no matter where I go with him. I believe he can save me from any danger and capable to protect me from getting hurt. Maybe I'm over stating it. But that's what I feel about him all this years. He's my saviour. :)

Am thinking where should I go for the following days. There must be places that I can visit or have some fun. Thought of going Gold Coast. Gonna check and see.

I kinda miss everyone, recently. Families, friends, relatives. I called home quite frequently this month. But I chatted with my maid most of the time. Haha. She provides me all the information I need. :) While my dad, asked me whether enough money to use and miss him or not. HahaHAha. He's hoping for me to go back any time soon. Well, I can't. But I'll try. Daddy, miss you too
.

Look out for the next post! :)

2 stars*:

benjaminvai said...

i noe which wan u talking about, the video, which it with my course mate yesterday, sick to the stomach, makes me wonder does humanity have hope any more, poor girl,

cheahwey said...

haven't seen the video, but it's at times like these where i hope an apocalypse would wipe out man kind. START OVER. *I hope you can tell that Joss Whedon is my master now.*

Deposit Bonus