Apr 29, 2010

행복 - Happiness

Here I go. Rant about something, again.

I didn't know I look incredibly obvious in my moodless look until T told me about it. I tried to put a smile on my face. But it just looked forced. I can't give you a genuine smile, if you ask for it now.

So, we went for lunch together after lecture. It's like what we always do on Thursday. Decided on Korean food. We ordered each for ourselves, but we ended up sharing. Sharing is caring. =)

The spicy hot pod seafood, served with rice.
It's a mixed of soft tofu, mussels, squids and egg. Tasted kinda nice though.
Simple but really delicious.

Spicy Seafood Udon. I was eating half way already.
Very appetising. =)

When we were eating slowly and enjoying our time, then T spotted this at the back of the menu.

To be true, I really did felt happier.
Probably the spiciness made me have my mood back.

And, thanks T who listen to my crap. =)

P.S: Forgot to bring my camera. So the quality of the pictures are kinda bad.

4 stars*:

WεNиi임 said...

First time see u copy and paste Korean title, haha!
Nomu nomu haengbokke~

_VeL_ said...

HahahA. Had Korean food ma. So title also Korean a bit lo. What's your korea sentence means?

WεNиi임 said...

很幸福。此 XD

_VeL_ said...

Thanks. =)

Deposit Bonus