Apr 25, 2010

Now or Future?

Miss home, very badly.

Miss driving around, to wherever and whenever. Even it's jam or whatsoever. I don't care. I just want to drive.

Miss playing with my cats. They're just adorable. Miss their meow meow voice. Last time W used to go to my house, just to let me video call with them or record them on action and send me those videos. Who're gonna do it now? =(

Kinda miss my parents. Haven't talk with them for few days. They're quite busy and don't quite worry about me at all. I sent them SMS sometimes though. Mummy always replies. Only Daddy won't. Tech nooby. Am I not Daddy's little girl anymore?

Miss Aunty's cooking and Bridget's hugging. No matter what Aunty cooks, it always taste nice. Except bitter gourd. No matter what way she cooks it, I never eat it. HAHAHA. Bridget hugs me whenever I come to her. Then will tell me how skinny am I. Not every time though.

Miss watching movie with W. Whenever new movie comes out, we'll go for it because the trailer attracted us. The reason of why I don't watch movie with friends any more is because I don't get to grab or hug the person beside me whenever I'm cold or scared. Feel awkward. That person or me. So used to the way of watching movie already. Unless we go with a group, there's still him with me. =)

Miss gathering around with FRIENDS. Organising parties or 'yum cha' sessions. It was way more convenient to prepare things for party compared to now. No car, no assistance, no laughter. As if life isn't normal anymore. I miss seeing people who I'm close with, eat together, laugh together, gossip together. Being the driver for them. Probably life is just not normal anymore, for me.

*

Tests on Tuesday and Thursday. How am I gonna concentrate with so much things going around my mind? Feels so miserable sometimes. If there is a place where I can hide and enjoy my life to the fullest everyday.

At the same time, I wish final exam comes now. So I can end it and have some fun. And, W can leave that miserable place. Although there's lots to think of now, but probably ending it is the best way to solve it and get to know how will it turns out.

Getting impatient for everything. If I could foresee what's going to happen after 2 months. I really wish I could. To see which place are you going to be at.

Shyt. Better get back to my revisions...

2 stars*:

Deng said...

I find that if you get it off your chest, and please ask him to be ready to comfort you, you'll be alright after awhile. When you're both laughing and joking around.

Try it. Works for me. =) I miss you too.

And you'll be able to drive once you settle into your own place with him. Unless it's not financially viable la.

Take it as it comes. It'll be here soon enough. No point rushing it because no matter how much and how strongly you wish or hope; how much tears you go through; time is still running its course. So take it as it comes. Distract yourself if need be. Pretend that you guys are seeing each other tomorrow.

_VeL_ said...

He doesn't even have time for himself. Where got time to listen to me and comfort me? Only once in a blue moon, he would webcam with me and make me laugh. But most of the time, he doesn't really know how I felt. His situation there is also quite hard. I don't want to force him as well.

Just hope that time can pass quicker. So he can leave that miserable place and get a normal life back.

Actually I'm not emo on his absence already. But somehow I feel quite lonely without friends and families around. Like quite no life. Miss the life back in M'sia la.

Deposit Bonus