May 12, 2010

My dad - Humour.

Yesterday I told my Dad that I'm switching to Master of Marketing. Say NO to Finance! Yay!

Surprisingly, he didn't ask WHY. He just said, "Better lah. Can expand my business empire". Then I proceeded with, "Business empire ah. You very big business ah now?". I really asked that. As if I wasn't sure what else is he doing. But now, I'm really clear of what other business is he doing except camera industry.

He also asked whether I'll finish my course earlier. I told him I still have a year left too. Gosh. I think my Dad really misses me. I didn't believe it every time my Mom told me that.

Anyway, most probably I'm going into Marketing next semester, although I haven't get the confirmation yet. Shouldn't be a problem lah.

*
I also asked my dad whether I can go for a trip with Twins and Wayne on this June. I sounded pretty spoilt in the SMS that I sent to him. HAHAHA.

Surprisingly again, he said OKAY! But I'll have to pay him back when I start to work. I think he's putting some pressure on me so I can get a job ASAP. *OMG* Then he told me to enjoy my holidays. Is that possible? Anyhow, I thanked him for being so goooooood to me. =)

I'm looking forward for this holiday. Especially, it's right after my final exam! Have fun with Wayne and my buddies. =)

♥ you guys!

*
Btw, I watched IRON MAN 2 in Uni yesterday! It was awesome! I think it'll be even awesome to watch in the cinema.

It used up 580MB out of my 1000MB quota for University's usage. XD

But no regrets. Really nice. ♥♥♥ His suits! So yeng...!

5 stars*:

ohmywtf said...

awww..i wish my dad tat easy..lol

_VeL_ said...

Jfook: Thanks! =)

ohmywtf: Every parents have their own personality lah. My dad wasn't that easy last time. He changed! lol

Anonymous said...

your dad is same same as mine. haha ! love~

cheahwey said...

watch out, or QUT will put a sanction on your acc for illegal downloads.. and I cant believe you watched a CAMrip. Those are so bad..

_VeL_ said...

I was having 4 hours break! Nothing better to do. Too desperate liao. LOL

Deposit Bonus