May 30, 2010

My sweetest friends

Yes, it's him. A lollipop robber. HahAHaHAhA

He's most probably the one who always have the sweet talk. Always made me smile and laugh with his words.

We might not started well, but we definitely doing well now.

Thank you. =)





Another one is you, Jason Chu. Although you're not the one who comes out with the sweetest words, but your teasing always made me mad yet can't get angry at you.

But, thanks for being a considerate friend all this while. Tolerate my attitude and continue to be my buddy.

Thank you. =)







Twins, are next. All this while, I know both of you are not really the type of friends who express your feelings face to face. As in, like hugging. But I know, we do care for each other during the period in Perth.

Didn't expect our friendship would continue until now, since secondary school. Still remember the times where I hardly able to differentiate both of you.

Thanks for being my friend all this while. =)

* Hwey, who doesn't want her face to be show publicly.*



A quiet and sweet girl. We knew each other later than others, but still managed to become each other's baby. Hehehe.

I'm glad you said I've changed through out the years and we're still learning how to be a better friend to each other. (remember this?)

I didn't expect we would be this close and continue to be close with each other.

Thanks for all the consideration and suggestions. And, being my buddy when we're miles away. ♥

12 stars*:

Ken Wooi said...

it's great to have great friends =)

cheahwey said...

i love you too...

WεNиi임 said...

Can I request not to show my face here also, haha! XD Pleaseeeee

_VeL_ said...

Wenni: No, you can't! XD

kaeshiuh said...

who's that blurred out girl? haha

_VeL_ said...

Who's the guy covered with paper bag? HAhahA

Deng said...

So not flattering picture lah.

_VeL_ said...

Do you have any suggestion for the picture? I can hardly find a very nice picture for 3 of us. Or I should put up the birthday picture of you both. Is that flattering enough?

Besides, nothing else except the picture? Hmmmm.

kaeshiuh said...

yalor must bring the guy with paper bag on his head go "dah bah"

_VeL_ said...

I ng seh dak lah. He's one of my sweetest friends. Shoot you first la! lol

jaesern said...

oh, i'm on the wanted list =)

_VeL_ said...

No. You're on the sweet friends list. I don't want you. XD

Deposit Bonus