May 23, 2010

Things going on here.

The past few days, was like the days before my semester started.

BORING!

Final is less than a month away. But, I'm still waiting for revision week, which is next week. The week that lecturers will give out past year questions and some TIPS. Cannot wait for it.

People around me, been 'camping' in the Uni or posting status on FB, as if to remind me that final exam is around the corner. I really know. But I really have no idea what to start with.

I did pretty well for all the mid semester exams and assignments. So not worry passing the unit. Only thing is, whether I can get a 7 point scale. Higher expectation, greater disappointment.

*

I'm also thinking whether to shift out this month or next month before exam. I found a few places with lower or same rental, around the same distance. I'm just not sure whether it's a good time to shift. So many things to pack and then unpack when I get to the new place. Have to make up my mind!

I told myself, either I get myself a job to cover the extra $40 per month or shift to a lower or same rental place. But, JOB.. never comes to me. Still haven't get one yet. Then, exam is coming. When I'm back from vacation, the new rental will starts. So 烦 lo.

I thought that extra $40 a month is not a huge amount for my dad. But I feel it's not worth it for long run. If I'm leaving next semester, it's okay. But there's a year left! I should find a cheaper alternative right? Tell me, I'm right.

How good if you're here. We can discuss together then I don't have to face with the dilemma now. Being alone, sucks. I miss you. ♥

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus