May 19, 2010

vite vite

Wayne received the card I sent to him. It's a cute one, a chain hanging there "Be strong". I attached a picture of us too. Unfortunately, I didn't take any picture of the card. I hope he can take some pictures of it though. *If he reads this*

But, what I felt from the call wasn't what I expected. He didn't sounded sweet, I guess. Like out of sudden, you receive a card from your half and with lots of lovey dovey message in there. Seriously, how would you feel? I would, call him right away. But he didn't. I suppose, work loads are too heavy till no feeling for this liao? Sigh. What can I say?

I really hope, this semester could over quicker. *vite vite*. He kept telling me that, after this semester, everything will be back to normal. He knows that he ignored me a lot, but he couldn't do a thing. When he texted me, told me that he's sorry for not caring me much these days, I can only tell myself to be patient. Everything will be fine. Try not to throw too much tantrum on him. *uncontrollable*

Well, just be patient.

I just wanna tell you that, I love you, always have, always will. ♥ I'll support you, no matter what you do.

1 stars*:

ahpui said...

wat happen?
r u ok enot?
can u pls tell me?
dun b sad..i will support u..
dun worried..ok?i love u 2..

Deposit Bonus