Aug 3, 2010

행복한 느낌 (幸福的感觉)

There was a free hotdog event thingy going on outside of Engineering building yesterday. The smell was so nice, but the queue was so long. Long enough to make me leave. HAHAHA

We headed home. Then, he started cooking hotdog for me. :)

It's nacho cheese hotdog, wrapped with egg and bread.

He added mayo and sweet chili sauce too. Delicious!



I'm so spoiled right now. XD

I'm at the happiest stage of my life now.

**
Back to my studies. So far, it's pretty alright. Settled my enrollment stuffs, finally. I didn't know International students are not allowed to enroll in weekend classes. Fortunately, my lecturer supported me not to switch to another subject now as it's too late. Most fortunate thing is, he's the lecturer-in-charge for both subjects. HAHAHA

Gonna have my first in class test tomorrow in this semester. Kinda prepared. :)

Didn't make lots of friends. Only ONE close classmate. T_T

For those who doesn't know, we live opposite side of the City, a river away from our house to Uni. So, we travel by car to Uni everyday. It's not really that far, only 15 minutes journey. Petrol is cheap here! We get a discount of $4c per litre of the pump price and a student price as well. :)

I'm looking for a part time job as well. For Wayne, he's doing car service for his friends when he's free. If he didn't tell me, I won't know that car service in Aussie is so expensive. Workshops charge $100+ just to change engine oil. Only ONE element. Gosh.

I really love the place we're staying. It's so warm and comfy. Except the place is really too compact. We just bought a portable wardrobe and having a hard time where to put it. The space is so limited. Shall see how later on.

**

My birthday is coming soon! In two days! Not gonna do anything special. Gonna thank my Mom and Dad for bringing me to this world. :)

Tata.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus