Sep 24, 2010

I WANT Wii!

I WANT Wii CONSOLE! *Sound so spoiled* Outdated some more.

But I know it's impossible to get one now. A second hand one with games on eBay cost around $150, the cheapest. Need to bid some more. Expensive for us now. :(

I thought of getting one, because I want some exercise at home. So I can move my body, not just sitting and do my assignment the whole day. Or weeks. At least I can entertain myself yet swing my arms flesh with Wii.

We had a very interesting conversation yesterday night about this. Conclusion, wait till we get a job during summer first. I can't wait for summer now! Hands gatal already. But sigh.. No choice.


The more I think of it, the more I got crazier. He beh tahan me already. -_-

DADDY, CAN I BUY ONE WITH CREDIT CARD? PLEASE...?

SIGH. Don't think I'll get it. :(

Lecture to attend. Ciao.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus