Sep 23, 2010

Live to the fullest. ♥

These days, a few friends or friend's friends have left us. Most of them got into car accidents. Sometimes, I feel things are really unpredictable. People just leave when they didn't even thought of it. Sometimes when we read news online, some accident news in M'sia really shocked me. Yep, we still read The Star Online too. -_-

Anyway, the point is lets appreciate our life and live to the fullest. We never know what would happen next second. Go do what you thought of doing yesterday, don't keep dragging it until you regret. Go see the one you wanted to see. Tell him/her what you wanted to tell, don't keep it until your courage is gone. DO IT~!

Sometimes I feel guilty when I couldn't be home to see my grandpa for one last time. I regret for not calling him on the days that I wanted to call him. I keep thinking, nevermind la. Tomorrow first. I always had something to do on hand. I regret the most when I wanted to call him on the week he left. I'll never get to hear his cheerful voice again. :'(

I miss home. I wonder when I'll able to see them again. Maybe end of the year, maybe next year. Maybe.. Don't know.

I miss my kitties. <3
I miss my maids.
I miss my parents.
I miss my grandparents.
I miss my car. :(

Ya man, I miss my maids more. I see them more often than my parents. They cooked for me, washed my cloths, bring them out to everywhere, tell me what happen at their home in Philippine and know everything about me. I tell them whatever. I sayang them more. ♥

I feel like getting a pet here. A kitty or puppy. Adopt one la. Because I feel kitty or puppy makes our house merrier. 'Someone' to play with and talk to when I'm home alone. But if I really have to leave here, I don't know what will I gonna do. I can't just give away a pet that I have feelings with or leave it with Wayne. That cancels my thought. :(

I MISS HOME! :(

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus