Oct 17, 2010

Pre exam life.


He went out to his friend's house for exam revision. While I'm facing my laptop, doing my assignment. I think he's too stress. Keep thinking of what to focus and what kind of questions will come out in the exam. Engineering is that hard, huh? Sometimes I think I understand what he's studying by looking at his notes. Those alien language. I think I understand. HAHAHA

I'm really worried for him. But I know as long as he try his best, it's okay. I know he can do it. I think his potential isn't out fully yet. I always feel he can do more than he thinks he can. It's like he's somewhat special. At least to me.

Can't wait for the exam to come, yet I have 2 more assignments on hand. I feel it's quite ridiculous because there are assignments to rush a week before exam. It's suppose to be study week for me already. Curtin and QUT didn't have this kind of system. But not here, in Utas. Yet, need to stop complaining and do my best.

We had Pizza Hut for dinner. Totally lazy to cook at all. We bought 3 regular pizzas for $13. Limited offer only! So yeah.. And he ate quite a lot. I only had one piece from each. We were very hungry though. Slept at 6am, woke up at 12pm, went to Uni to hand in assignment and came home for a 2 hours nap. Wow... That's a total of 8 hours. HAHAHA

I'm still crazy for Wii. Hopefully we'll get a job soon! Can't be unemployed for 3 months. It's gonna be crazy.

Time to ciao again. Tata. ♥

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus