Oct 26, 2010

Still in shape. ♥


Thank God I didn't gain too much weight during this exam period. I just eat when I'm home, do assignment, study for exam, revision and all. Our house have quite a lot of snacks. Maybe green tea actually helps. Not too sure.

I started to use Loofah sponge a month ago. I really love what it does to my skin. He loves it too! *Scrub scrub scrub*

I sat for my first paper yesterday. And I screwed it. I was so confident and thought I did very well. Who knows.. I did a few stupid mistake. Why am I so careless? I should double check one more time! But to be honest, my head was really heavy. There was quite a lot of long calculations and I didn't have enough sleep on the night before, I really can't wait to finish and leave. So I left an hour earlier as soon as I finished all of the questions.

I have to admit, I'm a very careless person. Some very tiny mistakes that I shouldn't even make. Is this why I can't get flying colours for my studies? It's like out of 4 subjects, there must be one subject that only get pass. I can't do well for all of them and it's because I'm a careless person in exam. -___-

I can't blame my gene. Hahahaha

Anyway, 5 more days for the last paper. Hope I'll do well for this one. :)

*

I got a job interview from KFC.
Going for it tomorrow. Hopefully the manager is a nice person. Not thinking too much. See how will it goes.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus