Nov 27, 2010

Free trial on Randoms.

FYI, Randoms is a brand of confectionery. More specifically, jellies.


I saw a funny looking giant on its packaging when I did the survey. But it came with a Randoms sticker on it. Not syiok liao.

So, I actually took this survey online and it asked whether I wanted a free trial. I thought, why not? A day after the survey, I received it by Express Post.

Got home and saw the package. Then I tried it out because I was looking for some light food before dinner.

It smelled weird when I opened the pack. Woah, I didn't dare to put it in my mouth at all. So I asked Wayne whether he wants to try it first. Hehehe.

It has all this funny looking jellies. So yeah.. this is a smiley face. Turned out, they tasted okay. Quite nice if you actually bite them into half first. I think most of us will just pop them into our mouth without realising their look.

This looks like a sunflower with a smiley face. -___-

And a palm. More like a cat's palm. Ah, made me miss my kitties. It has a 'tree' in it too.

Anyway, they're all cute and nice. They end up in our stomach anyway. So much for random. But if you ask me whether I'll buy this over chocolate, the answer is a 'no'. Chocolate is still my favourite.

I wonder do M'sia have it now. Try it out if you see it. :)

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus