Dec 19, 2010

Christmas is here! ♥

Baby hidden three Christmas presents at home! I have totally no idea what he bought for me. We did talked about what I like and what is nice before. AHHhhHHhh! Can't wait to open the presents! Hope it's not disappointing. But whatever he got for me, I think I'll be happy like mad. I'm already happy to the max now! =)

But the point is, how come he can hide three presents at home without me knowing at all?! I wanted to look for it, but I think I like surprise more. So, I'm just going to wait till Christmas! We've no work on that day. =)

By the way, Christmas here is not so happening. Not to mention the shopping complex is so small, not much Christmas decoration going on here also. Only a few small nice Christmas trees at the entrance. And oh! There's a Santa Clause in the mall to take pictures with kids. HoHoHo. ♥

I haven't get any presents for him yet. Don't know what to get lah. He's getting his Call of Duty game soon anyway. He said itu sudah cukup. -__- He's a very simple man. Hehehe.

Both of us have off day today. But he's off to play basketball with his friends at Uni gym. He's not totally recover from his cough yet so he wants to sweat it off. His begging face is so cuteeeee. I didn't say I don't let him go also lah. HaHAhA. We're going out for some photo shooting and groceries shopping later. It's Sunday! I don't want to rot at home and go to work again tomorrow. .__.

I'm going to play Wii now while waiting for him to come home. =)

Btw, Merry Christmas everyone! I know MV and The Garden's Christmas decoration are very nice! The huge bear is so soft and cute! Go check it out.


0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus