Dec 22, 2010

The surprise! ♥

3 more days to Christmas!

I've gotten my presents already. I really
♥ it! I'll stop the mystery. It's a key shaped cubic zirconia necklace and a pair of cubic zirconia ear rings. I extremely love it! It's not as expensive as diamond, obviously. By the way, he bought it from Michael Hill. =)

He hide them in a roller storage box underneath our dining table. -___- I should know! I thought it would be somewhere hard to to find. Like in the luggage bag underneath our bed! HAHAHA.. I didn't go look for it though. =)

The packaging. =)

The cubic zirconia necklace.

The sparkling ear rings.

It's not something that I expect he'll remember. It was one day that we got this Michael Hill's brochure in our mail. So I just check it out and see what's nice. Then I saw this necklace. So sparkling nice. Although other carats rings are more sparkling. Hehehe! I thought it would be meaningful if he gives this to me. Obviously, I didn't tell him. He bought it because he saw my eyes were sparkling. HAHAHA! The other reason was he think simplicity suits me. =)

On the other note, it was my parent's 29th wedding anniversary yesterday. =)

It's taken by my sister. I wish I was there to share the joy.
Happy wedding anniversary, Daddy & Mummy.

They looked really nice together with their Burberry couple top. And, I've no idea when my Dad started to style his hair. Or he just wanted to look different on that night. Both of them looked pretty young, right? You wouldn't believe my Dad is actually 60+ already. XD

So they had a surprise dinner for my Mom at The Pavillion. Sister and Dad planned this for her.
♥ And they made a video too. They looked pretty cute together last time. Old times! They still are. =)

This Christmas seems to be very special. I hope everyone has prepared and will receive their mystery gift and celebrate this Christmas happily.


Merry Christmas everyone! Hohoho~

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus