Mar 13, 2011

Updates.

Updates again.

life's so far so good. Still working around 20 hours a week and studying at the same time. Feeling pretty content. =)

It's already March. Time really flies. Two more months, I'll graduate from Master! But also, time to feel miserable and work really really really hard to get an employer to sponsor me a job. God, please please please please bless me. I know things will not get easy, but please don't make my life harder.

Been watching videos and seeing pictures of Japan's earthquake. It's really heartbreaking and I really felt hopeless for our earth. What can we do to save ourselves? When the disaster has to come, we can do nothing but to fear. I'm lucky that my halve is here with me. But seriously, I miss my family a lot. I really hope we can all be together when we face death. I'm really scared. What if this is the end? Shall I work hard for our future? Shall I still have hope for things?

If disaster really happens, I just want you all to know, I love you. I always text my parents that I love them and miss them a lot. On one hand, I really want to be by their side and be their good girl. But on the other hand, I have to fight for my future and be with the one who I have fate with. I always feel he's more important than my family because he been through a lot with me. Not that my parents don't care about me, but they weren't there for me when I need them the most, most of the time. So yeah lor. Very dilemma.

Anyway... Things are not too bad for now. I'll be back when I can. Wait for me!

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus