Jan 31, 2009

i cried again. it's 26 hours more to go. aww.

it's sad to leave and me going there. talked with Wenni, and i'll miss her a lot. i wonder why didn't i know her earlier. maybe we can be some sort of BBBF. Haha

it's the last day already and not intended to meet everyone once again. i think i will cry if i do it.

just came back with him from a movie - Brides War. it's a funny show and kinda let me know that, having one BBF is enough. :)

this morning, my dad checked out my palm lines again. this time, it's marriage line. however, mine ends with a split end, which indicates that there's a major disagreement between husband and wife or two of them will be at different countries for a very long time. WOW.

recently, been listening to this song - Long distance by Janice. okay, it's really a sad song. leaving people i love to pursue something i want. now, it's not what i wanted it to be. :'(

he supported me and hold his tears to make me feel better. keep telling himself, study aboard is not bad and nothing to be sad of. i was selfish enough to made this decision.

i know, this sadness will last for a little while. i'll try my very best to maintain our relationship in the best shape it can be. i know, he'll too. :)

i can never find a good guy like him. he's just too perfect for me and will be my forever-other-half. sound so naif. but, it will be. :)

continue packing again. no student allowance for excess weight la. RM20 per kg for excess weight.

1 stars*:

Cathy C said...

it's spelled as naive =)

and yea..it's really sad because i just cried when i said goodbye to twin just now when they were leaving my house ='(

pc....sorry i couldn't fulfil my promise to meet up this week ='(

i feel damn sad still....

):

Deposit Bonus