Feb 29, 2008

Sudden thought of Study Aboard

Out of a sudden..i thought of my days at Perth will be during my 3rd year of degree.

i was thinking..i might miss a lot of things in my family..and will cause him to be unhappy too.

yeah..studying aboard is a misery thing to think of..(if you have someone else to worry, to miss, to think of.)

i know i might worrying too much for now. but it wouldn't make any changes in the future, which is he will still don't want me to leave.

is it really the same if i complete my 3rd year degree here? if i miss this chance, i will not have another one to study there for my 3rd year.

maybe the next time, ya, for holidays lor. I wouldn't have the chance to experience the study environment. lol

p.s: is it really a stupid reason which i wanna go just to experience the environment and learn to be independent? i stay here also can be independent? change my thoughts..please..

1 stars*:

Anonymous said...

semScalse [url=http://wiki.openqa.org/display/~buy-differin-no-prescription-online]Buy Differin no prescription online[/url] [url=https://launchpad.net/~codeine-poro]Buy Codeine no prescription[/url]

Deposit Bonus