Mar 19, 2008

New Specs. Finally.

Today, i bought a new specs. with no intention to buy at all, today.

this morning, my bro woke me up at 7am just to give him my scientific calculator.
so, with some blurrness, i didn't realized i dropped my specs on the floor, from my bedside.
then, i stepped on it. lol. i can hear the sound 'clak'. i was like huh..oh shit!

therefore, i went to sg wang to get a new one.

as usual, my mom will bring me to the A-Look specs shop to choose one lar.

so MANY choices. haha. for me, it is TOO many. lol

i kept choosing and eliminating. haha. the feeling was quite bad, actually.
bcz, the sales guy kept giving me his choices, and i kept saying NO! haha.

Finally, after i kept trying it, from different POV, i decided to get this one! and it cost RM238. of course, i'm not the one who is paying it lar. is my mom. hehe. *ngam song*
haha. luckily, i didn't buy one when i planned to.

As you can see, it have switchable stick color.
they have few colors to choose, but i chosen these 2 colors. my mom said it's nice too. haha. so, no turning back!

hopefully, i won't get another one so soon. lol

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus