Jul 16, 2008

random days

.:: had a farewell lunch at Izzi, Uptown with my collegues for a girl who is leaving.

i only took a picture of this choco fudge. very sweet. =)

pure chocolate ar..very the chocolate. =D

.:: hooped to twins' house for dinner without being invited. sad la.

hwey said i so no face wo. ='(

because inviting myself to her house everytime. lol

dun la like so unwelcome me. i know u very happy wan. hahahahaha

a self-make blueberry yogurt.

her dad said: better than Nestle wan hor? =)

ya, it really taste nice. hwey, next time make again for me la. =D

.:: send my maids to buy fruits at Sri Kembangan.

it was a really jam time because everyone buys fruits on this day. seriously.

so i stayed in the car to wait for them.

this kid in front of my car thought that i was taking his picture. perasan betul. lol
i wanted to a picture of the crowd only lo. =/

then, he left with his mom by motorbike. =)

.:: a super duper jam highway.

today, i was stuck at 3 spots of jam.

after Sg Besi Tol, South Express way and LDP!

LDP is the worst part, it took me almost an hour to reach my work place. damn it!

the whole bloody process took me 2 hours. left my house at 7am, reached my work place on time!

and my petrol light was blinking already.

i won't wake up late anymore! stupid road blocks. block what la.

a picture i took when i was stuck after Sg Besi Tol.
it's nice la. look at the sky. =)
it's the Golden Horse something that looks like a castle. lol


0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus