Oct 8, 2008

Kenari is forever gone =(

the blue kenari i had before, is permanently gone.
it has sold to someone else, or agents or somebody. i don't know.

i just realized after my parents are home. then, i looked around. "Mana Kenari leh?"
then my brother told me, "SOLD already." =(

not that i like that Kenari so much. however, it was by my side for 3 years since form 5, ok.

although i hate the bloody wind sound, but it did drove me home safely. =)
been to many places with it. went through several accidents with it too. HahaHaha

plus, from now on, i have no car to use on Saturday! *sadness*

it's a simple and family story to tell, if you want to know why. =/

p.s: Ng Sae Weng, you will have to take me out with your car on every Saturday if you want to see me. HahahaHahaha
______________________________________________________________

when i was listening to 爱在记忆中找你, sang by 林峰, i felt sad, for no reason.

then i smsed him, to tell him, I LOVE YOU. HaHahahaha

4 stars*:

Anonymous said...

I felt sadness for the new owner instead =)

No la..just kiddin

Share share use myvi lor..its gud wat

-dex-

_VeL_ said...

not good la. my brother drives like a cow. not my style, so will spoil my car very fast. HahaHahaha

and i don't really like sharing car also la. so clash. sometimes, at night he wants to use, and i have to drive to Sg Wang for him. what a good sister am i. lol

Anonymous said...

U drive to Sg. Wang for him?

then how u go back from there?

-dex-

_VeL_ said...

of course, i follow my parents home la. wasted my time only.

Deposit Bonus