Oct 8, 2008

我喜欢他的 thick and sexy lips =D

HahahaHAhahahaha

i'm writing this because, someone wrote that she likes her boyfriend's eyes. =)

a girl which have been together with her boyfriend for 3 years, and finally get to "announce" it to her family.

kinda same as us. a relationship that is blessed, finally. *happy ending*

i think, being together secretly is a kinda suffering case right? =/

ok la. i have to get back to my econs notes!
tomorrow is the exam day. shit-ness day! =(

after this, more shit-ness is coming.

Finance assignment, Marketing Research oral presentation, Marketing Research Final Report.
oh, missed one out! have to key in the survey data we have collected. =S

busy weeks are coming!

6 stars*:

-Littlenicky- said...

my father dont know i have a bf lol

_VeL_ said...

why you don't tell him?
let him happy bit ma. HahaHahaha
later he thought you are les how? lol

Deng said...

Not all parents will approve or be happy for their kids ma.

_VeL_ said...

but, we are 20 already. they won't be too happy la. but, at least, they know your bf existence ma. anything, can call him up that type. =)

zzz said...

you know, not all parents approve their children dating while studying.

Imagine man, he's paying not one or two thousand for my education but twenty or thirty thousands. SO he just wants me to stay focus lar...

When he was in England, he and his bunch of friends had got no time for entertainment. He lemme go out I feel happy enough edi lor, I dont hope for more.

Anyway, I dont want later if he finds out then start controling me dun lemme go out at night and weekdays n etc... I want freedom man.. I want to see my bf whenever I want

_VeL_ said...

of course, u have to let him know after having a bf, you still can stay focus on your studies ma.

and after he knows, doesn't mean u won have freedom anymore la. maybe he will not feel so worry if he knows you're with ur bf. like now, i can go home at 2am if my parents know i'm with him. because, they feel if i'm with him, i'm so safe. HahaHAhahaha

Deposit Bonus