Nov 10, 2008

sad news ='(

i received a sms from Wenni, says her grandfather passed away this morning.
i was shocked when i read the sms because i was still sleeping. so, her families are rushing back to Johor this morning. it is so sad to hear that.

it made me remembered the moment i rushed to hospital when my dad called me up at the middle of the night.

anyway, this news kinda cause me have no mood to study for the whole afternoon. what i did was watch tv, eat, talk with my cats. *crazy*

last time, i heard she told me about her grandfather's condition. it was sad that he have to gone trough all these at this age, seriously. i saw twice of these happened, i can see how suffering it is to be ill at older age.

4 more days to our final exam. she have to study and handle things there. hopefully, everything will be fine.

4 stars*:

Anonymous said...

to the both of u,

"kar yau..gambatei"

-dex-

_VeL_ said...

i'm okay. and i think she will be fine too.

thanks anyway! =)

WεNиi임 said...

Everything come & go..
Yes..I'm so fine here ^.^
(just tat still coughing out my lungs while typing here..lol)
Sorry for making u worried and made u remind of some moments..
OMG..so u didn't study for tat day?! I feel so guilty le..
BIG THANKS for ur mentally support ya!! *wipe tears*

Hugs,
wenni

_VeL_ said...

Wow! you finally dropped a comment here. i thought u will keep your blog anonymous still. HahaHaha

anyway, glad that you're fine. except still coughing out your lungs. lol.
today during exam, i heard you coughed a little and a little after a while. next time don't tahan, just cough your voice out! haha

Deposit Bonus