Jan 16, 2009

accident happened, again.

this beautiful morning, when i was on my way back from morning market with my maid. this happened.

when i was at the pay tol, just a few more km to reach my house, there's this car came from no where, stopped right in front of me and i stepped my brake all the way down.

it couldn't stop. so it banged that blardy VIOS. this chinese lady, claimed that she's just back from Australia, told my maid that she didn't know what had just happened. she does have a MALAYSIA IC. it's very hard for me to believe that she doesn't know anything.

we parked aside. i called my mom and she called her so-many-friends. no one came, and finally one man came but i think she doesn't really know him. LOL

i didn't panic. just calmed down and mom talked with her. wasted our time there for an hour. write this, write that. talk this, talk that. finally.

okay. conclusion is, after i brought my car for price quotation of the damages which quoted RM1,000. the lady doesn't wanna pay at all. so we decided to lodge a police report.

this is so bad. first accident on my new Myvi.
not even a year yet, it already has scratches.

the driver side dented. i can't even open my door. it was a strong impact to my car, i think. luckily my car's air bag didn't buzz out. LOL

her Vios. looks so small matter to her car. =(

it wasnt' really frustrating moments, seems ok. maybe it's due to my dad is at overseas now. he's not here to nag me YET. However, the only thing that make me felt comfort was when i get home and saw my cats around me.

they are so cute and it seems that Molly listened to me when i was cursing that lady. LOL. oh, he blinked his eyes. HahaHaha


they are just my cure for everything. i wish i could bring them over to Perth with me. :(

things are finally settled. she's the careless one, and i'm right! so, she paid for the compound and paying for my car damages. so called, she said wanted the law to decide whose wrong and right, after she was committed. BoooOoo!

anyway, thanks god it's settled and i won't get nag by my dad when he's back.

EDITED:

i almost forgot tomorrow is the night. so many people reminded me after the accident. LOL

don't have the mood already. =(

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus