Feb 3, 2009

happy mood. :)

video called with Wayne yesterday. finally get to see his face, funny faces. i miss it. he was eating in front of the PC. prawns! HahaHa

he always keep me excited and happy. thank you so much, 老公. :)

some pictures i took.
on that morning, my last shot with Molly, lovely son. :'(

and with Cutie. cute girl. :)

missing them so much now. do they miss me? miao miao all day to look for me. not.

my little cousin brother, Arthur. :)
completely a BANANA. HahaHa

further down is the main station in Perth. weather is so hot.

Bunning Warehouse. a large one.

a drive thru liquor store. so much of liquor. :)

tomorrow will be the day for us to move into Vickery House. i wonder how's our rooms look like.

this few days, i'm so free. e-mailed him everyday. and he replied me everyday. once semester starts, i will starts to be busy. good to forget loneliness. :(

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus