Apr 12, 2009

random of the day.

WoooHooo. 3 post in a day. =.=

I was in front of my laptop from day to night. When i was bored, i logged in and crapped. If not, i can go mad, real mad. i kinda screamed in my room this afternoon, "loudly". so pathetic.

mini cracker with chocolate that my mom sent.
sucks! don't buy this again la, okay?

custom made yogurt.
strawberry yogurt + grapes + banana.
damn healthy la. :)

my messy rack.
looking back, seriously quite messy lo.

transformed. not really.
just wiped and cleaned it. put things in the cute little box.
damn sucks la. so much dusts. wth

note: i just realised when i click to enlarge the picture, it's damn clear! my camera, geng ar. LOL

i kinda feel like my room is for prisoners. everything is white and systematic door. so plain. not to mention, single bed. look at the walls, like brick walls, in white. design is just like a prison.

miss those days, those places. why didn't i appreciate it as much as i am now?

have to start shopping to bring stuffs home on 29th! YAY!
still haven't get the Nougat for my mother in - law. LOL
seasonings for Aunty Delly. :)

i wonder do i have time to do the shopping. assignments damn a lot. i wanna go home happily, you see. sacrifice time.

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus