Oct 9, 2009

Too good to be true.

When I look at the pictures, it reminded me how we came this far. How we argued, how we solved the matters, how we be together. I guess it wasn't easy, but somehow we made to this far.

I remember you didn't like to take pictures. We started to camwhore together when you first got your Sony Erisson W800i because you knew I wanted to have memories with you. The first picture we took together was in your room. And, you were half awake. The fun started when you realised how handsome you can be when I said so. Your smiles completed every picture we took together.

He's really handsome in pictures. :)
I can't look lovely I guess.

I remember you did not like alcohol. You do not like to see me have alcohol as well. But when I insisted to have one, you did not stop me. You know I'll be safe even I have a sip of it because you're right beside me.


We 3, during the launch.
I had 3 glasses of wine, and you didn't have a sip.

I remember you did not like cats. You started liking them when we got Tommy and Jimmy together. They were so adorable till you have to get them a home. That's my home. Until I lost them, you knew I was so sad. That's till you found Molly,
Cutie and Slowy for me again. They made my life happier than before. You knew you did the right thing for me. They're our princes and princess. And you continue to adore them even I'm so far away. :)

When I took the night flights back to Perth, you kept yourself awake the whole night till I reach Perth safely. You'll always ask me to pray for my safety, I know, you prayed for me too. I know you wouldn't go to sleep before I arrive safely. You're just too good to be true. I'm so glad it's true.

The "S" that represent you.

Don't know why is it tonight, it just came out of no where.
But seriously, you're always more than 100% to me. :)

3 stars*:

cheahwey said...

I also want boyfriend like that.....

_VeL_ said...

Kenwooi: Thanks. :)

Hwey: Sure? You also want? HAHAHA

wayne said...

lol surprise to see i will actually plan to leave a comment?
haha...anyway that pic of me is so diff wan...eye brow so thick last time..now like thinner la...stress stress...i try to replace slowy with bowie wett..haha..but ur prince n ur princess reject him...too bad..

Deposit Bonus