Jun 22, 2010

Here I come. ♥

Leaving for my trip in 3 hours! Waiting for my cab to come in 30 minutes.

Just now, I purposely walked out to ATM machine to withdraw money. Just realised, my purse only left $40. Damn scared not enough to pay la. Although the website estimated around $31 only, but still scared la. Better have more than less.

Taking the flights alone later. Sien la. Have to wait for 5 hours before the next flight. Melbourne's airport charged $4 for 15 minutes use of their wireless internet! Gosh. How?

Can't wait to meet Teing and Hwey. And Wayne! He's picking me up from the airport later. Hehehe. Just like going back to M'sia before and he picked me up as well. My parents never care about how I get home ever since Wayne has become my driver. =)

Anyway, my hand luggage is so pack and heavy! I wonder anyone in the plane is gonna help me put it up in the cabin. I can't reach the top every time. Hopefully someone happen to stand beside me and give me a hand. Really heavy leh.

I'm bringing lots of things. Don't think have the room to buy extra things lo. I always bring double just for in case. So, everything is doubled. Geeeee.

K, gtg. Taxi's coming!! Miss you all. Love you all. Especially, my parents. Love you both so much!! ♥

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus