Feb 23, 2008

Slowy's Stickyness

I was walking back to my room..

then i realized Slowy was following me at the back..he looks like he needs a companion to play with..haha..

i dun mind letting him in my room lar..but he is really very the sticky lor. when he can't hear a human voice or can't see anyone, then he will 'miow' till very pity that type. i listen time also feel bit 'cham' for him. lol

so..i let him in my room. i do my things and online, while he was wondering around in my room.climb here and there. however, there is a while, which he was sitting there 'diam diam'. lol















the only
time he was laying there. looking so innocent.

actually, it was kinda annoying because i need to take care of him while i was doing my things. and basically, he plays with anything that hangs around in my room. therefore, i scolded him a bit lor.















he was playing with this string. then he drag the string to another place.















so, he went under my table to play again. haha.

since he didn't disturb me, so i let him be lor.
Conclusion, this is he. Slowy can't stay still unless he is kept in the cage or when he is sleepy. lol


0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus