Jul 27, 2008

friends shopping day =)

shopped with Dexter at Sunway Pyramid. actually, the purpose was to watch The Dark Knight with Jason. but the only option of time we had was at 630pm. * cough2ndtimewatchingcough*

we had our lunch at
Pappa Rich before we started our shopping journey. Curry Laksa! nice one.

Dex and I walked the whole pyramid from 1pm to 5pm, to shop for a
dress i wanna wear on my sis's wedding registration day and his leather shoe.

he bought his leather shoe. by eliminating several shops and designs, yeah, finally. =/

me? we went into almost all of the shops in Pyramid and look and look and look. try and try and try! so tired la. have to change and change and change. but, i didn't make up my mind. i just have those dresses in mind, and took some pictures.

this is my first choice for now. around RM180.
mom said it's nice too.
it's cotton type, feel so soft and comfortable with it.

have to go back there and try it again for Wayne to see first. hahahaHahaha
i can't decide by myself and with Dex's opinions. just can't. lol

*i realized Dexter was sorta enjoying the process we shopped for my dress. he looked excited after i tried it on and showed him. the dresses were so pretty, right?*

so Jason came at 5pm with a sudden guest, May Ling.

we played bowling before headed to our movie. i was seriously sucks! no direction-sense at all.
guess what? i scored 18, ONLY! Dex scored 114, Jason scored 80+, if i remember correctly.

anyway, it was kinda fun and of course, tiring. leg also feel numb already at that time.

after movie, waited for Wayne to end his work at Pyramid too. then, he was so semangated to tell me that we are going to Kajang eat satay. and there we go.

he picked me up from my house and drove there with his car. many people eat satay la. of course, mostly are Malays. called 15 sticks of Chicken also can't finish, have to force him eat my portion some more. lol

ya, so this was my day. from day to night. reached home after 12am. =D

9 stars*:

cheahwey said...

which sis getting married again??

_VeL_ said...

2nd sister la. just register only. next yr May will be the dinner thingy. so, i hv to come back here again on May.

cheahwey said...

It's not Helen is it? Or is Helen the eldest? Confused.

_VeL_ said...

it's not Helen. it's Vivian. hahahahahaha

Helen is the eldest. pergi my friendster, u can see who's Vivian.

jaesern said...

wah, why 'tuk' me saying that i wanna watch geh?! swt =,=" thought u guys also wanna watch geh?!

_VeL_ said...

i didn't mention the purpose was just to watch with you wo. did u get the wrong meaning ar?

jaesern said...

yea, u did... "...actually, the purpose was to watch The Dark Knight with Jason..."

_VeL_ said...

did you read the sentence in front too?

anyway, to clarify this, that wasn't what i really meant.

END.

and you also wanna watch wan la. what's the difference?

jaesern said...

ok ok, my bad my bad... calm down... i'm the 1 always wrong... ok?! hehe...

Deposit Bonus