Aug 11, 2008

8th August, 2008

Finally, i'm well enough to blog about this day. =)

i know it's a lil too late for now. =/

On Saturday (the next day) , so coincidence, i had the
worse day of the month. for 2 days some more. =(

Anyway, on 8/8/08, it was my s
ister's registration day. for your info, my 2nd sis, Vivian.

i cropped this out. sorry for the suckness of the quality.
those good ones are all with my mom! this was took by my phone. =D
still waiting for those pictures from her. =/

my sister was looking at another camera girl and Shawn was looking at my phone's camera. =)

the crowd of the day! damn many people in the hall.
my guess was around 200+ couple registered on this day. =/
imagine how long they have to wait for their turn just to sign the PAPER. =D

Why people must choose on this Olympic Day to register huh?
really because of the date meh? too many couples for a day la.

next year on this date, there will be so many couples are out for their 1st year anniversary dinner. hahaHahahaha

flowers around, romantic dinner. lol

and, this day also was my brother,
Howard's birthday!

well, we didn't celebrate this day together. he have his friends and girlfriend, my dad came back from Japan at night, my eldest sister went to Hong Kong, and me, already have the symptoms happened for that day to come.

what a day!

btw, 8/8/08 was Jason Chu, Adrian Lee, and Li Yen's birthday as well.

Happy Birthday again! =)


0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus