Aug 15, 2008

this moment, i have waited for so long =D

tomorrow, 16th of August 2008, his final exam ends on this day! yeahhhhhhh =D

after the days he ignored me for more than a week, this day finally arrived. hahaHahahaha

we are going for a date tomorrow, to don't-know-where-yet.

honestly, i felt very upset on the past few weeks, his pre-exam period.

he have to study and to understand loads of stuffs with his friends.
no time to be with me, for sure.

i was trying to be understanding a bit, not to show any anger to him and tried to disturb him less.

i told him how i felt. he knows that i acted more considerable than before.
*happy*

at least, now i feel much better after i heard this from him.

i wonder after i get to Perth, without having time to communicate during this period, will he knows how i feel and have the time to make me feel better?

i don't know.

just wanna show how loving are they. =)

*ignores the slippers around them.*


seeing them sleeping
together so peacefully, i thought having them in my life are more meaningful. =)
they can just make me smile without doing a single thing, just by being by my side is enough.


0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus