Aug 4, 2008

busy-ness is over =)

finally, the PC Fair is over!

a pass for me to go anywhere without restriction.
even a no-exit board, can't stop me. lol

for your info, i helped my parents at Olympus Booth for 3 days. damn tiring. =/

that's why i didn't update my blog for so many days. these 3 nights been reaching home around 1am. =S
i even skipped my lecture to help them on the first day. =S

and now, i can concentrate on my studies. although my classes have started, but don't have the study mood la. it's all about WORK. =/

so, gotta concentrate and STUDY! no more play play around. lol


and guess what day is it tomorrow? oh, my big day. =D

____________________________________________________________________________________

just came back from a dinner with him at Tony Romas, The Garden.

we shared a Chocolate Milk Shake. sweet la.
i mean the chocolate, seriously. =)

Chicken something Platter. =S
nice! love this.

finally, Chocolate something something. lol
chocolate again. =P

we ate till very full la. we shared one person's set. =)

p.s: I LOVE YOU, NG SAE WENG. thanks for everything! =D

tomorrow, he is not gonna have a day or moment with me. have to study with his friends. =/

what to do? their final exam is a week away. gan jeong, gan jeong. =(

hopefully, he will do well for his papers. =) One of my birthday wishes for this year!

0 stars*:

Deposit Bonus