Sep 8, 2008

finally, the briefing day is here

i had this short briefing for the transfer-to-Perth program.

annual tuition fee is AUS 18,200 plus other deposit thingy and insurance cost.

i was not really in a mood. realizing that the day is coming so soon.

anyway, the girl said we will have a short interview with someone from Curtin, individually. not sure what's the occasion. reasons to transfer?

i'm thinking, whether have i made up my mind. i can really do this by myself? *pray*

this few days i was not really in a mood. he tried to make me happy, tem me and tolerate me in many ways. but i still a little emotional sometimes.

probably PMS is coming. i asked him. lol
____________________________________________________________________________________

i want to tell the world that

I LOVE YOU, NG SAE WENG !!

p.s: just a sudden psycho-ness. please don't mind. =)

3 stars*:

Anonymous said...

Is that a way to appreciate your BF?

-dex-

Deng said...

Err. You asked him what? To marry you?

*Gasp!*

WEDDING!!! Yay.

_VeL_ said...

i asked him whether my PMS is coming. -.-

u addicted to wedding dinner is it? make one for urself. =)

hahahahah

Deposit Bonus